Metabolism is the process of converting food into energy. During this complex biochemical process, calories in food and beverages ...
1. The domain name www.pinkmedico.com, an internet based portal, and Pinkmedico, a mobile application, is the brand owned and operated by Anarghyaa ETech Solutions Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013 (hereinafter, referred to as “Pinkmedico” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile applications are collectively referred to as “Website”.
5. You agree and acknowledge that the Website is a platform that Users and Sellers utilize to meet and interact with another for their transactions. Pinkmedico is not and cannot be a party to or save as except as may be provided in this document control in any manner, any transaction between the Users and Sellers.
7. Every person accessing our website would be hereinafter referred to as the "user" and every person registering on our website would be hereinafter referred to as the "member". Use of our website is available only to persons, who are 18 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and who are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you are registering with our site not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, then you should represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting, opinion or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your sole responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same.
8. Any of the persons termed such as Doctor/Physician/Lab/Hospital/Pharmacy/Nurse/Diagnostic Centre/Health care, Healthcare Professionals, Blood Banks, Pharmaceutical & Rehabilitation Centre, etc. would be hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as Medical Subscribers.
10. Your registration as a member/user constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions/agreement including listing policy defined here in/which is to be read and treated as part and parcel of this agreement, incorporated into this agreement. Further, user/member agrees that the information furnished by you/him/her/others in the registration form is accurate, true and complete and the information will be maintained and updated during the subsistence of this agreement, so that it will remain true, accurate, current and complete.
12. Pinkmedico provides an information platform where user member can search, locate, choose select to seek advice/opinion or services, communicate with Pinkmedico Subscribers. and to pay for services/advise/opinion provided by such Pinkmedico Subscribers.
13. Users/Members please be informed, agree and acknowledge that Pinkmedico does not make any representation or warranty and does not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any information/opinion/content/provided vide the listing services of Medical Subscribers to members or user vice versa. User member further agree that the advice/opinion of the Medical Subscribers will not provide an adequate solution to member's question for illness. Pinkmedico does not recommend, verify, endorse, evaluate or guarantee any advice, opinion, report, information or other services provided by Medical Subscribers. Pinkmedico does not warranty or confirm the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, usefulness, reliability, legality, quality or the applicability of the content or advice/opinion provided by the Medical Subscribers. Pinkmedico will not be liable for any physical, mental, monetary or other damages/loss sustained due to use of our site and due to reliance by member on such advice/opinion/information, provided by the Medical Subscribers.
14. Pinkmedico does not provide any specific medical advice for cure or treatment. All the content on Pinkmedico’s website is provided for information/purposes only. The content/opinion/advice is not substitute for professional personal medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or personal/physical examination of the member by a physician/doctor. The advice/opinion provided by a doctor is for informational purposes only. Specific medical treatment or medical advice will not be provided on our website. Members should not rely solely on advice/opinion provided by Medical Subscribers our website. Members should not use any content/opinion/advice for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. Pinkmedico strongly recommends its members to consult with a qualified Doctor/Physician for a personal physical examination for member's treatment. User/Member should not disregard any professional/medical advice given during his/her/their personal physical examination by member's physician/doctor, nor should the member delay such personal physical examination on reliance of any opinion/content provided on or through Pinkmedico website. Acting on reliance of any information/content/opinion provided at Pinkmedico is solely at member's own risk and consequences. The use of Pinkmedico website and its content opinion is at a member's own risk and consequences. Pinkmedico does not endorse or recommend any doctor/medical expert/health care expert/ Hospital/Lab/Diagnosis Centre/Pharmacy. It is the responsibility of the member to verify the credentials of the Medical Subscribers before any interaction.
15. The medical expert/doctor are not employees/agents of Pinkmedico and Pinkmedico does not assume any responsibility for any act or omission of any such Medical Subscribers. Member understands and acknowledges/agrees that although Medical Subscriber may have been accessed through the site, Pinkmedico cannot/does not assess either the competence of the Medical Subscribers or appropriateness for member's needs of the Medical Subscribers. Member understands and acknowledges/agrees that the role of Pinkmedico is strictly limited to providing access to Medical Subscribers for opinion/advice, informative in nature and that member takes sole responsibility for the decision to access Medical Subscribers through Pinkmedico website.
16. The member understands and agrees that any opinion of the Medical Subscribers, and others on Pinkmedico website are solely their opinions and not that of Pinkmedico. Therefore Pinkmedico does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, reliability, dependability of the contents opinion on the site including the qualification, experience, credentials quality stands or other data regarding the Medical Subscribers. Pinkmedico does not assume any responsibility, liability for damage or injury to User/Member arising from the use of any content/information, advice/opinion given on its website.
17. User/Member hereby realises and agrees to hold harmless Pinkmedico, its affiliates/group companies, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants and assigns from any and all causes of action and claim of any nature resulting from the act or omission of the Medical Subscribers accessed through/on the website.
18. THE CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US, IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, NURSING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE ADVICE, OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE
19. The use of Pinkmedico website and the content is at member's sole risk and consequence. In no event shall Pinkmedico be liable for any damages, over personal injury/wrongful death, sufferings, loss of profits or damages resulting from use of data or inability to use Pinkmedico website or the content.
20. As an added feature, Pinkmedico makes available to its members, a discussion forum/chat room/bulletin board/email/Blog, whereby a member can post his views, reports, questions, comments, suggestions, pursuant to which Medical Subscribers may answer questions/give advice, opinion on various topics. The views, opinions, reports answers etc., of the Medical Subscribers so sought are their own and Pinkmedico is not liable/responsible for any damages sustained by User/Member on reliance of such report/information/advice/opinion/views etc., given in Chat room/discussion forum, e-mail, blog etc. The information /advice/opinion so given by the Medical Subscribers is intended for general reference/information purposes only. This/it cannot and does not replace a personal meeting with a User/Member's own physician/doctor. This/it is not intended to offer a solution or treatment for a specific medical problem and must be considered as general and informative in nature. Any reliance on such information/advice/opinion is done at the member/s full and sole liability. This discussion forum/chat room/bulletin board/email is by nature public and any details/information you post and receive are susceptible to/accessible to outsiders for which Pinkmedico does not assure the privacy of such details/information.
21. While using Pinkmedico, member should not post, transmit any content, details, data, information-, material, which is in violation of local, state, national, international laws; which is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, hateful, racist, promotes violence, ethnically harmful or otherwise objectionable, as also determined by Pinkmedico at its sole discretion; which infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. The member should not distribute viruses or other harmful codes and will not interfere with or disrupt the Pinkmedico's servers or networks connected to the website.
22. Pinkmedico in its absolute discretion may block or deny access to any member who is in violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
23. Pinkmedico may provide links to third party websites or external websites/internal servers or resources including advertisements by others. Pinkmedico has no control over such sites and the information provided in them. Pinkmedico does not recommend and does not endorse the content on/off any third party websites including that of advertisers. Pinkmedico is not responsible/liable for the content of these external sites nor does Pinkmedico endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information, messages, accuracy, genuineness, reliability described or offered or advertised at these other external websites. Any dealing/use by a member with these external or third party website including advertising is between the member and those websites/advertisers and is solely at the risk of the member.
24. Pinkmedico shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Pinkmedico website. Content/opinion provided on or through Pinkmedico regarding drug or dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Drug Controller of India or any other statutory body. Member agrees to consult and act according to member's own doctor/medical expert before beginning any course of dietary supplementation or treatment.
You must always consult a registered medical practitioner, as defined under the Drugs Act (“Registered Medical Practitioner”) with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the suitability of any drug offered for sale by the Sellers on the Website, in light of your individual needs and medical conditions. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website, whether provided by Pinkmedico, its content providers, visitors to the Website or others, is solely at Your own risk, and Pinkmedico shall not bear any liability for any loss/ injury that may arise due to Your reliance on any information published on the Website. You further acknowledge and agree that should any claim/ damage/ liability arise as a result of any reliance placed by You on any information published on the Website, the manufacturers/ Sellers from whom said content is obtained and made available on the Website shall be solely responsible for any claim/ damage/ liability arising as a result of any reliance being placed by the User on said content, and Pinkmedico shall have no liability in relation to the same.
Medical Users must never avoid or cause any delay in obtaining medical advice from a Registered Medical Practitioner or disregard any such medical advice duly obtained, because of any information provided on the Website. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a Registered Medical Practitioner immediately.
NO REGISTERED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING THE CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Pinkmedico for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Pinkmedico may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. Pinkmedico does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
1. The User accepts and acknowledges that Pinkmedico does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied, or whether arising by virtue of a statue or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade) in relation to the goods made available on their Website, including any guarantee or warrantee that such goods (i) are merchantable; (ii) fit for the purpose of which they are to be (or have been) purchased;(iii) have accurate description; (iv) do not cause any infringement; and (v) that the Sellers have legal title over the goods being offered for sale by them on the Website. Pinkmedico also does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied) about the Website or any of the Services offered.
2. The User further accepts and acknowledges that Pinkmedico does not verify any content or information provided by the Sellers/ or obtained from the Manufacturers, and to fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability arising out of the User's use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the Pinkmedico Content, representations and warranties made by the Sellers or the content or information (provided by such Seller or obtained from the Manufacturers) on the Website or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Pinkmedico or any Seller in relation to any User or Services provided by Pinkmedico.
3. The Website may be linked to web pages and content of third parties, affiliates and business partners (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Pinkmedico does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. The User acknowledges and agrees that Pinkmedico shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for the content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such Third Party Content. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that Pinkmedico endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User's own risk.
4. Pinkmedico assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User's equipment on account of User's access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User's sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
5. The listing of Sellers on the Website is based on numerous factors including User's comments and feedbacks. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable or responsible for the listing order of Sellers on the Website.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pinkmedico, its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective directors, officers or employees (“Protected Entities”), shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, (i) the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto; (ii) User's provision of information via the Website; even if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for, or in connection with, (i) the provision of, or failure to provide, all or any products or service by a Seller to any User; or (ii) any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the goods or services provided by any Seller; or (ii) any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website.
1. 1. Pinkmedico reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Pinkmedico will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any other part thereof.
1. The provisions of this Agreement shall continue to apply until terminated by either You or Pinkmedico as set for below:
1. If You want to terminate this Agreement with Pinkmedico, You may do so by:
2. Pinkmedico reserves the right to, at any time, and with or without notice, terminate this Agreement with You if:
2. Pinkmedico may also terminate or suspend (temporarily or permanently) all or a portion of Your account or access to the Services, with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any of the terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; and (ii) barring You from further use or access of the Website or of any of the Services.
3. Once terminated or suspended (temporarily or permanently), You may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re- register under a new account.
4. Upon termination of this Agreement, Pinkmedico shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of Your data and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all Your data in its systems or otherwise in its possession or under its control, including but not limited to Your personal information, log- in ID and password, order details (including any prescriptions uploaded) and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your account (or any part thereof).
5. The right to terminate/ suspend the account is in addition to, and without prejudice to, Pinkmedico’s right to initiate action against the User, in accordance with applicable law.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pinkmedico will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable thereby for:
Pinkmedico is the sole/exclusive owner of all the intellectual property and in particular all the patent rights, the copy-right/rights, trademarks rights, database rights, trade secret rights and patents in Pinkmedico and in any software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein. A member may view, use or download a single copy of the material/content of Pinkmedico site solely for member's personal, internal and non- commercial use. The member should not use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, circulate, disseminate, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any product or intellectual property, in whole or in part, except with the prior written consent of Pinkmedico.
Pinkmedico appreciates and values/recognizes/respects the intellectual property of others and expects the same from its users. Any claim with regard to copyright of intellectual property infringement on Pinkmedico website should be notified to Pinkmedico's Editors at:
Anarghyaa ETech Solutioons Pvt Ltd,
Tel. : 080 23435444
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The claim should include the following :