Metabolism is the process of converting food into energy. During this complex biochemical process, calories in food and beverages ...
1. The domain name www.pinkmedico.com, an internet based portal, and Pinkmedico, a mobile application, is owned and operated by Anarghyaa ETech Solutions Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013 (hereinafter, referred to as “Pinkmedico” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website”.
2. Pinkmedico website is an online platform that facilitates the search of medical and healthcare professionals, healthcare products, healthcare services, physiotherapists, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, information on medicines, medical directories, pharmaceutical companies etc.
1. Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Pinkmedico, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
2. Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Pinkmedico for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/information.
1. A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by Pinkmedico without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, Pinkmedico may collect the following categories of personal information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
3. Pinkmedico may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
4. Internet use:Pinkmedico may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Pinkmedico and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
5. The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Pinkmedico hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
6. Pinkmedico does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
1. The information which Pinkmedico collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
2. Pinkmedico makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to- know basis. All Pinkmedico employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
3. Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. Pinkmedico may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Pinkmedico's business.
4. Pinkmedico may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Pinkmedico corporation division or company. Any third party to which Pinkmedico transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
2. Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. Pinkmedico may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
3. The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. Pinkmedico may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
4. Pinkmedico will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
1. The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Pinkmedico unless expressly specified on the Website.
1. Pinkmedico adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
2. Pinkmedico makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to- know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
3. Pinkmedico takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
5. In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Pinkmedico reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
2. Pinkmedico shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Pinkmedico or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Pinkmedico has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,
3. Pinkmedico has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
4. Pinkmedico shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Pinkmedico including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
5. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Pinkmedico of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
6. Pinkmedico will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask Pinkmedico, by sending an email to care@Pinkmedico.comcontaining the rectification required,.
1. Pinkmedico addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. You can contact Mr. Radhakrishnan, our Compliance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 45 days from the date of receipt of grievance. You can send your information to: Anarghyaa ETech Solutioons Pvt Ltd,